more to life

findingian.blogspot.com is Ian's way of tracking his journey. You are most welcome to show support/concern/love/disapproval or advise/share by commenting if you so feel. But READER BE ADVISED :) Enter at your own risk. Oh. And "Welcome to my world"

Thursday, August 31, 2006

The Boy's place


One of the things i love about perth is it's open skies. I am able to see so much cos there are very few tall building here and much of the landscape here is flat. This small city skyline is the only tall thing in the whole city :) the Sky is always beautiful and different everyday
(pic taken from Mill Point. click for full panaroma)


Feels great to live the student life again :) thanks to Mitchell, Vernon and Cheeky, I have been living in their living room the past week. If you were talking to me this week, this is probably where i was sitting.

Moving on to another house tmr to house sit for a month!

The time here so far has been very good. Been taking my time to get into church life here. Going to church, meeting pastors, going for cells, meeting people for meals and having time to spend with God, asking Him questions like why perth has such nice weather :) (around 20 degrees today!)

One thing i realise when i am here is how much i RUSH in Singapore. How i always need to be somewhere, doing something NOW. Able to relax more here. And can hear myself think more :) Loving the mornings as I sit and just spend time with God. No rush. No agenda. Just hanging :) Oh God, may I always give You time to speak!


This is the kitchen at their home, where i have been cooking instant noodles and eating cereal the whole week :)

Nice big BOYS fridge filled with Coke, Juice, Milk and nothing much else :)

The apartment is right beside Harbourtown www.harbourtownperth.com.au

A BAD place to if you are not prepared. I went in for 10 MINS that day to get Simon's birthday present and came out with a long sleeve polo from Esprit for $19.95. Last piece, nice color, my size. I'm thinking "Must be God!" right? But it somehow happens in every store... *beginning to wonder if it's all just a conspiracy*


Ahh :) Cheese, Milk and Crackers anyone? My lunch today.

Dairy here is really cheap :) Cheese anyone? When i come back maybe can bring some. They sell Chedder by the Kg at supermarkets. heh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home