more to life

findingian.blogspot.com is Ian's way of tracking his journey. You are most welcome to show support/concern/love/disapproval or advise/share by commenting if you so feel. But READER BE ADVISED :) Enter at your own risk. Oh. And "Welcome to my world"

Monday, August 28, 2006

And so it begins...

Ok. Finally made it! In Perth with an blank page for God to fill.

It's been a long journey to get here. From the time I felt God telling me to come, to actually sharing about it to pastor, to them and the LCEC supporting, to YC and friends supporting, to finishing everything i had to do in Singapore, to finally being able to set foot on this place again.

Now I am ready for a new adventure with Him.


This is the journal i am using (thank you Queenie!) and the words "Borron Y Cuenta Nueva" is Spanish (a language i have always wanted to learn) and mean "Wiping the slate clean".

Very appropriate as I come here to find Ian. God's Ian. The one He dreams of. The one He is longing for. The one whom He Made me to be.

There are small letters at the side that say "Divinas Palabras". Spanish also. Meaning? "Divine Words" :) Yeah. I am expecting great things.

I am wondering how it is like for everyone who writes blogs of any kind. Do I write as if people are actually going to read it? As if they are really interested in my life or what I have to say? Haha. But I guess if people DO want to know how i am etc., i am honoured. (thanks for the idea, Nic. Nice hair btw :)

Here's to findingian ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home